Diving Tour Catalina Island with Tamarindo Diving
Tour / Activity Description
– The tour starts at 7.00am with picking up our clients from Langosta and Tamarindo.
– Then we travel to Flamingo Beach where we have the equipment and the boat.
– There we’ll take a few minutes to check the equipment sizes and we will be on board!
– After thirty minutes of navigation we will reach one of the most incredible and wonderful places for diving and snorkeling: The Catalina Islands
– At this marvelous spot we have the chance to see a lot of marine wild life such as turtles, eagle rays, sharks and manta rays…..
– After the first dive or snorkel trip we can relax in our comfortable boat and eat some snacks and fruits and drink some juice or water!
– During that time the boat will take us to our next spot and after 45 minutes we can go into the water again!
– By then it will be time to go back. On the way we will have a look and see if during navigation some friends will be showing up close to us: turtles, dolphins, whales!
– We will be back in Tamarindo or Langosta at 12.00-12.30.