Snorkeling at Catalinas Island with Tamarindo Diving
Tour / Activity Description
– The tour starts at 7.00am, picking up people from Langosta Beach and Tamarindo.
– After a 25 minutes drive we will arrive in Flamingo – where our boat and snorkeling gear are waiting for us!
– After another 30 minutes with our fabulous 38 feet boat we will reach the Catalina Islands, the location everybody wants to visit for diving and snorkeling.
– One of our guides will then give you a briefing about what we can expect to see in the water and also about the potential dangers to avoid.
– Then we are ready to go for the first snorkeling session of the day!
– After more on less 45 minutes we come back to the boat and we can have a snack with tropical fruit and soft drinks.
– Ready for our second jump into the water!
– The marine life here is so rich! It is possible to see turtles, dolphins, puffer fish, big schools of snappers and more….
– Now it’s time to return and during the navigation we will be looking out for turtles, dolphins, wales.
– We will be back in Tamarindo and Langosta around 12.00 to 12.30pm.