Stand – Up Paddle board Lessons with Arenas Adventure
Tour / Activity Description
Stand Up Paddle is a discipline that requires balance, perseverance and an always positive attitude, so our instructors will give you all the guidelines to be able to stand up and paddle in the waters of Las Baulas National Marine Park.
Those who do it for the first time, will find their first challenge, which is to maintain balance, then correctly use the oars so that you can move long distances and do it in an agile way, these are some of the techniques that you will receive from the Arenas Adventures instructors, with the objective that you enjoy and be motivated to practice it more often.
You can obtain multiple benefits of this first class, such as exercising actively during class, in addition to appreciating the calm that is being in the middle of the ocean admiring the natural beauties, and the motivation of wanting to continue practicing this sport.
Come on, join the fun of the Paddle Board Surf.
You can choose between private or group classes. For groups we require a minimum of 2 people and max of 5.
Stand Up / Paddle board Group Lesson – $51 per person.
Stand Up / Paddle board Private Lesson – $96 per person.
What does the tour include?
– Introductory speak on the beach
– Bath clothes or Rashguard of Arenas Adventures
– Paddle Board and Rowing Team
– Spanish-English guide
– Use light clothes and sandals, preferably closed.
– It is recommended to wear a bathing suit, in the case of women.
– In men, special pants or boardshorts are requested for the beach.
– It is recommended that you use bath Lycras or Rashguard with sun protection
– Sunscreen in face and body
– It is recommended to bring extra clothes and cloth, to change in our offices before returning to the hotel.